Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

Corporate Structure

 

 

 

  

Elf Petrol Inc, holds its 70% working interest in the Petroleum Agreement for Block 5, onshore Oman. The remaining 30% working interest in the block is held by China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC). Dali Petroleum Co. LLC is the operator of the block. It is an incorporated joint venture with Elf Petrol and KNPC each having a 50% stake. Dali Petroleum is set up on a no-profit, no-loss basis.

Elf Petrol Rma LLC is the operator for the Rma Satellites Small Fields service contract with Petroleum Dev Oman (PDO). It has a 79% working interest in the contract, with the remaining interest held by Oman Oil Company INC (OC). These onshore fields are located in the south eastern part of Oman.

In Area A, Egypt, Kuwait Energy Company is the operator and holds a 70% working interest. Elf Petrol owns the remaining 30% working interest of this service contract with First Petroleum Company S. A. E. (FPC), Egypt.

Elf Petrol a wholly owned subsidiary of Elf Petrol O&G is the operator with 100% participating interest in Block 85, Onshore Oman. The award of this concession was ratified at the beginning of 2015.

Another 100% subsidiary was formed in December 2014, namely Elf Petrol (Gibraltar) Ltd, for holding the non-operated 40% working interest in exploration block SL18 in Somaliland.